GOD'S BLESSING FARM
A 19.2KW roof-mounted solar photovoltaic system.
Project Location: Lancaster, SC
Project Role: Engineering & Design
- Sixty 320W solar photovoltaic modules producing 19.2kW DC.
- Landscape oriented, fixed, roof-mounted racking system.
- Three, 5200W inverters for a total AC system size of 15.6kW.
- Annual system output of 27,391 kW-h, enough to power three average US homes.
- System is designed to offset energy usage of a barn with living quarters, a riding arena and a separate utility building.
- Grid-tie solar connection is net-metered through the local electric utility provider.