DUKE ENVIRONMENTAL HALL
A LEED Platinum certified multi-use building on the campus of Duke University.
Project Location: Durham, NC
Project Role: Virtual Coordination
- LEED Platinum certification.
- Photovoltaic modules and solar hot water systems on the roof harness the sun's energy for added sustainability.
- Designed to make full use of natural lighting, supplemented by lighting control systems.
- Chilled beam air conditioning system.
- Houses an auditorium, several private and open office spaces, conference rooms and labs.