Indulor's first American facility houses laboritories and processing tanks for developing polymers in the form of emulsions, solutions or as mass polymers.
Project Location: Graham, NC
Project Role: Virtual Coordination
- Existing warehouse was purchased by Indulor Germany and renovated to house their North American division.
- New 3000A underground duct bank and grounding system.
- New fixtures and lighting design for renovated warehouse utilized energy efficient high bay fixtures.
- Class 1 Division 2 required explosion proof fixtures.
- 500kW generator and transfer switch allows the facility to continue operation during loss of utility power.