BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM
Lighting and controls for the home of the Carolina Panthers.
Project Location: Charlotte, NC
Project Role: Engineering & Design
- Addition of accent lighting on Bank of America Stadium brought an 18 year old stadium into a new era.
- Over 24,000 individual LED nodes in linear LED fixtures on the exterior of the stadium.
- Full lighting control system allows for color-changing scene selection for any event.
- An accelerated schedule for completion before the NFL season meant that design was condensed to accommodate construction.
- New power distribution was added and coordinated through the existing concrete structure.